TJO Konsultatsioonid is an Estonian company founded in 1997. We are offering consulting and training services. We have achieved the leading position in Estonia in the field of management systems development, strategic export plans and lean projects now.
Speaking about standards, there are already more than 300 organisations that have earned an ISO certificate issued by International Certification bodies with our assistance at the present moment. We have assisted to prepare more than 100 strategic and export plans for organisations from various spheres of activities and more than 100 successful lean, lean 6 sigma or other projects aimed on improving the effectiveness or efficiency.
The mission of TJO Konsultatsioonid is to support Corporate Growth.
In our activities we are guided by principles of total management and the confidence that any change in whole organization or its management can be accomplished only by facilitating the employees` to change their frame of mind. We regard every company as an integrated system and help its employees comprehend the essence of their company and their roles in it. Furthermore, besides customer satisfaction, we recommend companies to ensure also satisfaction of employees, owners and community as whole.
When seeking effective and quick answers to your questions, you can ask TJO Konsultatsioonid for presentation about essence and implementation of quality management and many ohter topics for free!
The value of TJO Konsultatsioonid is based:
- broad-based experiences and know-how that lead to accomplishments
- continuous development and improvement
- unique client-oriented and results-oriented approach
- value-adding conception
Conducting the consultation projects
Majority of our activities are related with consultation projects. These activities are typically conducted as internal development programs of our clients’ organisations. There are used consulting, training, counselling, moderation, coaching and other relevant techniques. Best solutions will appear in close collaboration between client and consultant.
Our role is to support corporate growth and development, to develop the abilities of clients team so, that they can take the responsibility of further development of the management system, strategic or export planning, boosting effectiveness, etc. after the consultation program is competed. Of course we are ready to support our customers also in the future.
TJO Konsultatsioonid is conducting and arranging both public and internal training courses. The recurring principle is to provide our customers knowledge and know-how that can easily be applied in practice.
- Public courses will be typically organised in our training centre, Väike-Paala 1, Tallinn. There are more than 40 different trainings (see in our public training calendar), including several development programs and of course trainings introducing the standards. There are also tailor-made development programs for quality manager, quality engineer, and production manager, but also the Lean 6 Sigma Yellow Belt or Lean 6 Sigma Green Belt training progams. Majority of public courses are in Estonian or in Russian, but some are also in English. See selection of our training courses in English.
- Internal trainings are typically tailored to be best suited for customer and are conducted in location suitable for customer. We are intended to ensure, that the investment would pay off. All internal programs can be ordered in English. If you are interested in some topics, please let us know!
Internal management system and development activities
We are using modern, well-defined and proved methods with our clients. Our approach and methods are defined and continuously improved in a quality management system, which have been certified based on ISO 9001 requirements since 1999. TJO Konsultatsioonid was also the first organisation in Estonia obtaining the OHSAS 18001 certificate (stating that we are fulfilling requirements to occupational health and safety management system).
The Estonian Centre for Standardisation have trusted us for years and ordered translation of many management system standards from our company, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 (OHSAS 18001), ISO 19011, etc. We have translated also the book ISO 9001:2000 for small businesses. What to do – advise from ISO/TC 176.